As I am in work mode 24 hours a day, in the frenzy of the end of the term, I decide to write here! Why yes, I am easily distracted. Though you wouldn't assume that since it has been more than a month since my last entry:)
I am not what season we are in, but windstorms seem to be the norm today and in this last month. I can't help but compare it to my last location--the US Pac NW. Yes, my car is covered in sand, and I'm constantly trying to sweep up the sand that blows into my apartment. But there is no rain:)
Three more weeks of school with so much to do before its close. Yikes!!!!
I am not what season we are in, but windstorms seem to be the norm today and in this last month. I can't help but compare it to my last location--the US Pac NW. Yes, my car is covered in sand, and I'm constantly trying to sweep up the sand that blows into my apartment. But there is no rain:)
Three more weeks of school with so much to do before its close. Yikes!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment