I went back to Abu Dhabi, purportedly to exchange my Yaris for a Peugeot 207 from different companies. I didn't get that new rental, but it wasn't a completely wasted trip.
The Yas hotel was RED for at least a short time (it had been purple hours before). I found myself getting to previously visited locations with more success, though not all the time. I instinctively knew the turn for the "new" Yas Island tunnel that my 2010 GPS is not aware of. I got to see friends:) And, I found my favorite beer of all time: Hoegaarden!!!!
The Yas hotel was RED for at least a short time (it had been purple hours before). I found myself getting to previously visited locations with more success, though not all the time. I instinctively knew the turn for the "new" Yas Island tunnel that my 2010 GPS is not aware of. I got to see friends:) And, I found my favorite beer of all time: Hoegaarden!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment