Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Another week down...at least it is cooling down

School continues to be torture, but the temperature is getting nicer. 84 degrees Fahrenheit this morning! Yes, it is still humid, but the lower temperature helps.

As another week comes to a close, I will move into my apartment this weekend. After two and a half months in hotels in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain, I hope it will be nice. The parking garage wasn't complete as of two days ago when I scoped out the location of my assigned underground parking spot. Living without television will be a vacation, but living without internet will be a chore. All in all, I can't complain anymore than I usually do:)

1 comment:

  1. No internet? How will we keep up with you? Will there be a point when you can receive snailmail? Glad it's cooling down for you, I get cranky when it's too hot.

    ReplyDelete