I have been back in the UAE for about 1 week. The jet lag is gone, but the routine is still a bit off. But today, I collected my lovely cat, Fionka.
She seems dramatically smaller than when I left her in July. But tomorrow, we'll go to the vet to see for sure. She rode the car ride from AD nicely, among new plants from IKEA that she made a mess of. Oh well, some things never change.
School starts this Sunday for us teachers. The students will begin the following Sunday. Sad to realize that there are only these two days left of summer break, but I'm excited about the prospects of teaching this year more than I was last August. Getting a heads up about my assignment has been a huge relief. I just hope things follow through as expected. Fingers crossed constantly:)

No comments:
Post a Comment