Thursday, August 9, 2012

Vacation/Holiday, week 4

It surprises me that while in the US, where I don't need a VPN to see this site in English, I haven't written anything. I guess that means I have been having a fulfilling time visiting family and friends at HOME:)

Week 1: a class by Responsive Classroom, awesome
Week 2-3.5: Montana and Nebraska for father visiting and grandma's memorial service:( Met a lot of similar named relatives:)
Week 3.5-4.6: Mom time, in Bellingham. Food, food, and more food:) Luckily my eyes are still bigger than my stomach. And there isn't a Baskin Robbins at every turn one makes;)

(Coming up)
Week 4.7-5.2: Salt Lake City:) Overdue visiting time with my UVA twin :)

8/22 (my return to the mid-east) is coming up too soon, there's only 2 weeks left, oh no! Must get to Seattle asap for some delicious veggie Pho!

I can't recall when I've ever included so many smiley faces in a post. There must really be something about home after 11-1/2 months away...

No comments:

Post a Comment