Thursday, August 18, 2011

Orientation is O V E R!

After 3 days of our formal orientation, we are done for the foreseeable future. Well, until Monday when we have to turn in copies of our authenticated documents. Fun stuff, I tell ya. I spent 130AED in the business center making color copies. Yes, 130 is only about US$40, but still, what a ripoff.

There was a new Al Ain housing list posted after I found out that I am to teach there. But I wasn't on it this time either. I want to hold tight and not bother busy people, but tomorrow rounds out 2 weeks in the hotel. We seem to be the only group not in Abu Dhabi's central city. We are on bfe Yas Island, where the Ferrari World lovers stay. Oh, I guess IKEA is here, too.

I may be off to Dubai this weekend. Though I need to translate my drivers' license before I do much else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment